March is MMR’s Busy Season
It’s time for our March newsletter, which is loaded with news:
- Hula’s may build a restaurant in the Bashas’ Center.
- A Great Wolf Lodge is in the works for Salt River Fields.
- The Champions Foundation offers martial arts for children with special needs.
- The McDowell Mountain Ranch Homeowner’s Association chooses a new board member and approves the $1.3 million project to remake MMR’s two parks.
- The McDowell Sonoran Conservancy writes about Earth Day.
- The House Whisperer discusses how tax change laws impact our homeowners.
- Helene’s Team Real Estate Agent Christine Espinoza writes about flexible seating at Desert Canyon Elementary School.
- Brett Levy writes about how the latest problems of Scottsdale Unified School District impact the schools closest to home.
- We post our favorite photos and winners from the Wine With Friends event.